Spider Headlight Problem...

Hello All,

I just picked up my Spider from the upholstery shop
(getting my new top put on) and went to put my
headlights on..no go. The parking and interior (dash)
lights come on but no headlights. When I go one
position at a time I go from the parking lights (all
work) to headlights (all parking lights still work but
no headlights). Also the highbeam indicator stays lit
no matter what position it is in (low or high beam). I
have checked all of the fuses and they are fine.
Anyone with a suggestion?

Brad Howard
'88 Alfa Spider Graduate