Re: Electric fan in Spider

My 71 Spider had just an electric fan for a while after I installed AC on it
and I never had an overheat problem during the HOT summer in Alabama.  The
only reason I reinstalled the fan on the water pump was to prove that the
engine temperature would drop a little with the AC on.  It didn't make any
difference.  So in my opinion says that you don't need the fan on the water
pump as long as you have an electric fan.

John Ortakales
71 Alfa Spider
www.knology.net/ortak