My Spider is falling apart! Help!

Sounds like a bad master cylinder. My 91 spiders is doing the same thing and
its leaking. Replacement should be here today to go on tonight. There should
be a small hole in the bottom of the master cylinder at the back about a <
inch from the mounting flange, if its leaking you will see fluid coming out.
Have some pump the brakes as you look.

"Brakes:  When I brake, if I keep my foot 1/2 way of the petal travel, it
slowly reaches the end of travel, with no more stopping power.  At that
moment, if I pump the brakes, they engage just fine.  Do I have a leak in the
system?  Where do I begin?"

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider