Track event help request

Hi-
If anybody is interested or able, I am going to be at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC this Friday (Sat and Sunday hopefully), testing and then racing my GTV6 SCCA race car. I am going to be doing the one-man-show thing Friday, 0700 until I'm too pooped to drive (or the car breaks), and could use a hand/moral support/lap timing/whatever. Unfortunately, I don't have a passenger seat, so I can't offer a hot lap or three, but I can offer free lunch/SCCA membership/hot pit access/get to wear headset and look cool/dinner/beer/soft drinks/etc. My crew chief should be there by Friday PM, but you are welcome to spend the whole weekend-bring a sleeping bag/air mattress 'cause we sleep in the (enclosed) trailer.
If you're interested, please contact me at allenom@domain.elided. If you can't come on Friday, but want to come Saturday or Sunday, let me know too!
Thanks very much,
Al Mitchell
Goose Creek, SC