Thanks to CarDisc for good service

Guys,

I'd like to put in a note here to thank the CarDisc people for
great service.

I recently bought the '86-'94 Spider CarDisc from IAP to get the
wiring diagram for a '90 motronic car I sometimes work on. Turns out
the diagram was not on the CD, even though the contents page listed
the diagram. I contacted the CarDisc people and within a few days
the wiring diagram I needed was emailed to me. The explanation was
that the diagram was missing from the original manual the car disk was
made from and that another manual had to be obtained to get the diagram.
Anyway, they expended more effort than many (most?) software companies
would and I appreciate that.

Rich Hirsch
St Louis MO.