1600/1750 differential

Just wanted to ask if anyone has a differential for a 1600/1750 they want to get rid of. I just missed by one weekend. It was a 1600 diff for free, but the guy put it in to a dumpster and it was hauled away. Such is my luck!
Should be with in a reasonable driving distance of Riverside. (reference city). With all those cars we hear about being dismantled someone should have one laying around. Even a Pick A Part place referral is appreciated!

Christopher Boles