Re: Eastbay restorers

>Does anyone have any good people on the list of Alfa restorers in the
>Eastbay of california?

Give Tom Nappo at Bella Macchina a visit:

http://www.bellamacchinainc.com/index.htm

The website might not work perfectly with Netscape.

It's in Berkeley near University and Hwy 80, by the train tracks.
I've seen a lot of his work and have had him work on my two Alfas.
Some of the things I like about him is that he pulls out all dents so
that minimal filler is used, and he cuts out rust and welds in real steel
panels.

Stefano
Oakland, CA