Big Weekend GTV6 parts pull

GTV6 Alfa Parts Pull (this weekend!)

Anyone wishing to add their request to the list for an extensive GTV6 parts
pull list can reach me at (406) 837-0927 and leave a number for a return
call.  I have parts from three cars, as well as a list of parts that can be
drop-shipped from third parties (third parties with good parts can email me
a list with contact information).

Examples of available gear:
-<5k center and rear exhaust sections
-<bottom end of block
-<wiring harness
-starters
-alternators
-glass
-hood/panel
-front grille
-ATE calipers (front and rear)
-master and slave hydraulics
MORE.  ASK.

Like everyone else with parts cars, I am hoping to share as much of this
stuff up with the community before the cars go to the crushers.  Anyone in
the Fresno/Yosemite area can stop by on Saturday, if interested (Oakhurst,
Hwy 41 North by Bass Lake).

Again, leave a return number at 406-837-0927 and I will get back to you on
or before Saturday with availability and a price.  For those of you who have
already contacted me, rest assured that your requests will receive priority.

Ciao,

Craig