Re: Milano Windshield Needed (and eurospec headlamp)

> Am still looking for a source on euro-spec 75
> headlight assembly for right (pax) side.  Again, any
> guidance much appreciated.
> TIA,
> John W
> San Francisco
> 89 Milano Gold (with 6" crack in windshield)
> 69 GT Velocce (sleeping)
************************
John
I think you mentioned before that you have a hole in the lens?  If that's
the case, you might want to consider a 3M lens cover.  Soon after I got my
euro lenses, a road rock pierced a nice little whole in my lens, fortunately
not near the center.  Bill
Harkell (mail@domain.elided) had already sent me the lens cover kit for the
Milano.  So it came very handy.  Unless you look hard, you can't see it, and
keeps the rain/dirt away.  Worked for me.
Jorge Mazlumian
89 Milano (euro lenses)