Smog pump mounting

What is the size of the bolts which hold the smog pump bracket to the block?

I've got four different bolts and non fit.  One may be one half inch instead
of 12 mm.  It threads in but is always loose.  The other three, all different
thread pitch only go in about half to a little less than one full turn.  One
of the previous owners tossed all the emission hardware long, long ago.  the
holes could be very full of crud, if I know the correct pitch I could chase
the threads to clean them up.

Does anyone have a set or a source?

Thanks,
Wayne Abbott