'91 164L (with S engine) 5spd FOR SALE

Yes...I am selling my lovely Alfa. It makes me sad, but I must sell it!
Car info:
1991 Black/black 5spd 164L 138,000 miles on car, about 45,000 miles on
rebuilt 164 S engine.
These things were done when new engine went in (all have about 45k
miles):
Rebuilt gearbox with updated bearing
New flywheel
Motormounts
Hoses, etc.
Rear brake discs/ pads

Things that have been replaced recently:
New radiator
New water pump
New oil sender
New heater core
New front brake discs/ pads
All new front suspension bushings (Powerflex)
New cap & rotor
Timing belt
A/C filter
used Steering rack (with all new tie rods & new ball joints)
used Alternator
K&N Air filter
Various hoses
New clutch slave & clutch master
Yokohama AVS dB tires (75% of tread left)
Magnaflow free-flow rear muffler (sounds phenomenal)

This car is in good condition overall. It's not a showcar, but it's
clean. The clearcoat on the paint has taken it's toll on the hood, roof,
and started on the trunk. They need paint. The vertical surfaces of the
car have great paint. Car was waxed frequently. The motor is very
strong.  The engine bay is the jewel of this car.  The valve covers are
powder coated red, the Alfa Romeo script sanded down to stand out silver
against the red.  The covers are held on by custom tapped chrome dome
nuts.  The plenum is painted silver.
Stepper motor is broken (aren't they all), and I chose not to bother
with the fix - since the air still works, and that's all I cared about.
Interior front seats are worn, and driver side seat bottom is torn on
the stitching seams. The rear leather power seats are perfect.
This car has new front Infinity speakers (the rear ones are still good).
There is also a 10disc Sony CD changer.

For pictures of my car go to www.fastalfas.com
<http://www.fastalfas.com> and click on 'Shannon's 164L'

If you have any questions, please email me at macerdoodle@domain.elided