Vac problem sorted plus new intake runners and LCD fix

Hello All,
Finally got the vacuum issue licked.
The rear cam skipped timing by one tooth.
Vacuum pressure was at 8... Now at 14.
Brakes work now too. Nice to be able to stop.
Compression was 165 on the front bank and 210 on the rear.
Now 185 across the board.
Found one more small vac leak in the oil separator hose and that's fixed too.
Still idles a little rough.
Seems that the idle control motor is not getting signal for some reason.
Changed the part and still no joy.
Wish I had an ECU to try for grins but I'll live with it for now.

And for a little springtime spruce up...
I had 45mm intake runners installed (Alfa parts from Squadra).
Got the chip also but I'm going to wait for things to settle down a bit.

Also got rid of the dreaded LCD display problem that plagues the 94+ 164's.
Got a repaired LCD module from Bob Gauthier.
He is able to repair the internals so it'll stay fixed.
A truly amazing difference! Nice to have a luxury car with all the bits
working.
If you need one he should be able to hook you up (literally  LOL)
You can e-mail him at gauth@domain.elided

I've posted before and after pics of the intake runner upgrade and LCD at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/fiatz79

More pics later... Next weekend project is a new wood trim kit.
Think I'll drive for awhile first!

Guidi Duro, Guidi Velocemente, Guidi La Cassaforte

--Ron Sitnick
Sterling, VA
1994 Alfa Romeo 164LS 24v
1979 Fiat Spider 2000