Milano Fuel Hose

So the fuel lines running from the tank, across to the pump, and back are, corroded & or dried an cracked. They are definately in need of replacement.

I believe remember Fred saying he said goodbye to those pesky steel lines and replaced the whole lot with flexible hose.

Any recommendations on what hose to use and/or where to get it? I realize high pressure fuel hose is a minimum. Do I need to spring for SS sheathed line (areoquip?) or similar fancy hose? Can I just go to NAPA and ask for 10' (I need to get under there and measure) of 5/16" hose and call it a day?

Thanks,

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org