Superflow III

Mr. Hertzman said:

> That car reappeared with modifications (but same chassis, same basic body) as Superflow II in the next round of shows, then again as Superflow III... After its useful show life waned it was sent to the USA to tour dealers to assess their reaction to the styling, and while here was driven (in Manhattan!) by Karl Ludvigsen, who wrote about it in an article ("The Last of the Red-Hot Alfas") in Sports Car Illustrated, I think before it morphed into Car & Driver.

That was JUST before it morphed. I have the issue here - February '61 -
and I'm about to scan the cover and the article. Unfortunately I don't
have OCR software, but I'll save the page scans as JPEGs that can be
read if your screen resolution and eyeballs are both up to it. I don't
have a site to post them on, but I'll email them to whomever asks. VERY
nice LaTourette ghost-view drawing showing most of the brilliant design
John mentioned.

Will Owen