Re: twin spark engines

I'd recommend E.B. Spares in England info@domain.elided instead.  The supplier
in Italy has provided deficient engines to three people I know . . . one had a
rod through the block, another had a maincap that wasn't attached (ruined block
and crank) and another was a 164 engine when it was supposed to be a 75 (Milano)
. . . it had a Milano flywheel bolted to it.  If you really want the name of the
Italian supplier, e-mail me directly.

Jim Steck
AutoComponenti