Re: Berlina Trunk badges (was limited slips, etc.)

> Earlier Jon Pike, writing about the eBay Berlina, asked about deck lid
> emblems: "on the top of the trunk lid, there was a Alfa emblem.  I did not
> have a badge there on my '69, only on the front grille.  A variation, or a
> later addition by somebody?  Or do later 2L Berlina trunk lids fit the earlier
> cars?" The 1750 initially came without a trunk badge, but added it at the same
> time as the hanging pedals, dished steering wheel, etcetera which should be
> the introduction of the 1970 version, at least in Europe. USA nominal model
> years could differ, but in any event the trunk lids should swap ad lib.

My 71 has a trunk badge on the quite original trunk lid complete with paint
sticker inside.  Andrew Watry and I were discussing when different features
appeared such as the later tail light style which is on my car.  There seems
to be some variation on "transition year" cars depending on what is
available.

Steve

71 Berlina
--