re: Milano Anti-lock brake light warning

Does the ABS light come on immediately and stay on, or does the ABS light
go out until the wheels start turning? If the former, maybe your ABS
sensors were unplugged for the torsion bar job (and subsequently not
re-connected). If the latter, maybe an ABS sensor was damaged. Last year
when I had a new rear anti-roll bar put in, I think the mechanic forgot
to disconnect the rear ABS sensors. Ever since then my ABS light comes on
- the insulation on both ABS sensor wires is broken just where they
fasten to the De Dion tube. Bummer.

Bill

--
  Bill MacFarland