Where Were They??

Folks - went to Seabrook MD on business for a few days last week, and spent
Thursday evening and Friday bopping around Washington DC, then onto Northern
Virginia Friday night, and....yes...groan if need be...the NASCAR race at
Richmond Saturday night.  And...saw ZERO Alfas.  Thought for sure one would
pop-up somewhere in DC, especially as the weather was outstanding.   Did see
a couple of Billy-Bob types after the race almost mix- it up in the parking
lot after one shirtless/shoeless young man backed his car into another guys
'72 Grand Prix...which was the 2nd oldest car I saw all week.  And yes, the
guy with the Grand Prix came complete with mullet!
The traffic in the DC metro area is quite possibly worse than the CA Bay
Area, but the Potomac area of Virginia is very nice, clean too.  And
Richmond seemed like a nice place.  The ingress/egresss of the Raceway was
excellent, so much better than Sears Point/Infineon or Vegas racetracks.
I guess if I wanted to ensure seeing an Alfa Romeo I should have treked to
IAP in Charlottesville, about a 2 hour trip from my hotel.

Rob in NoCal USA
'91 164S Rosso
'86 GTV6 Bianca