California Car Shows

If you happen to be in the area, do come by and say hi. I will not be
showing the Spider, but I will have the silver GTE there.

1. Hillsborough Concours, this coming Sunday, May 04, from 10am-
http://www.paconcours.com/
2. Palo Alto Concours, June 21/22
http://www.paconcours.com/
3. Concorso Italiano, you know where and when. If you do not, donate
your Italian car immediately to the person nearest you.

thx, luke, Belmont, CA

74 Alfa Spider
89 BMW M6 (for sale)
03 Audi A4 1.8t Q (should have been a 156)
03 Ford truck
63 Ferrari GTE