From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Darren Leung
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:40 PM
To: alfa digest
Subject: Steering wheel removal...flame-on?

I checked back issues of the digest for suggestions on getting the steering
wheel off my GTV6, but didn't find any that mentioned taking a lightweight
torch to the center bolt for a little expansion magic.
Does anyone see this as a problem, or has anyone tried it before?
Thanks in advance,
Darren
'83 GTV6 with steering wheel tighter than a (insert colorful comment here).