Garage Floors/VIR

I just use the black ribbed "rubber" runners that commercial buildings
use in entryways, etc.  They're about 27" wide and about $0.75/ft from
Home Depot.  14 feet is long enough to cover the floor from nose to tail
under the Spider and I just drag eh runner out into the driveway and
hose off any oil drips with a little Simple Green once in a while.

I'll be at VIR -- I think Dave Martin and I will be the only folks from
the Atlanta chapter.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (just about ready to go)