RE: Rant

Damian:

This news is a total bummer.

On the plus side, if I need some wheels, could you leave a few cement blocks
at the curb next to the car?

You've also convinced me that your assessment of the "have to sell one car,
can't park three on the street" was very good. I wish I could buy the parts
from you, but have no use for them.

Sorry about the damage; while I hold little hope you will find the culprit,
good luck.

Several jerks and you're out a useable Milano.

Mike Nakamura
7414 337th PL SE
Fall City WA 98024 USA
(425) 222-3982