Berlina gas cap wanted, brake pads

I am in need of a Bayonette style gas cap for my
berlina.  Please contact me if you have one for sale

Also, what type of brake pads should I buy for my
Berlina that will see light track use?  I have a set
of generic pads in there now that work ok on the
street, but the front pads are solid and when they get
hot a nice layer of gas forms between the rotor and
the pad and I run out of brakes.

Is it possible to cut a groove in the solid pad so the
gases have a place to escape?

Kelly
71 Spider- TS soon
72 Berlina - TS