Re: GTV6 Speedline TRX wheels for sale

A friend has a set of perfect Speedline "phone-dial" GTV6 TRX 365mm wheels
that he'd like to get rid of.  Any offers considered, down to single-digit
dollar amounts.

If they're relatively pure aluminum as I suspect they are, you'd do better at your local metal recycler! (50+ cents a pound) Not that I prefer the idea of scrapping them, but I know they're not well liked!

Karl