Spirax oil source

For Spirax oil suppliers, check with Shell distributors, listed on the shell
website: http://www.shell-lubricants.com/distributors.php?state=CA (for
California)

I found a local distributor here in the East Bay (Golden Gate Petroleum in
Martinez) who will deliver the oil to my door in the price.  I ordered a
5-gallon "pail" of Spirax (about $50) Thursday and it's supposed to show up
today on my front step.  The salesperson was a little surprised to get a
call from a individual, because they're used to dealing with businesses, but
they didn't have a problem with selling retail or delivering to a house.  I
think they all have regular delivery routes to auto shops, etc., and can
drop off basically anywhere.

Andrew Watry