alfas in the movies

Monday, the Milano got pranged.  Tuesday, I got bitten by the dog.
Thursday, the bite was infected.  Friday, I was admitted to the hospital.
The next Monday, I was told to stay home and stay off the leg.  So I got
books and picked up some videos at the library to fill the time.  One of
them was an interesting Spanish film "Open Your Eyes".  In it the hero is
pursued by an obsessive ex-lover who drives a pretty little red 33.  She
takes him for a ride, wrecks the car on purpose, killing herself and
disfiguring him.  Plot then gets full of twists and turns and Penelope
Cruz, but no more Alfas.

Regarding the Milano damage, Germania Insurance was generous and very easy
to work with.  To be honest, I haven't gotten any actual estimates yet, but
am reasonably sure I can get the car fixed for what they gave me.

Mike, recouperating in Texas