Last Call For Milano

First of all...there is nothing I can say that can sum up how Fred
touched so many lives in such a memorable way and how much he will be
missed.

**********

I'm putting out the last call for my Milano before I put it up on Ebay:

It's an '87 Milano Gold. Interior is in good condition, all instruments
work, no tears in the seats, engine is strong as a bull, nice CD player,
lowered sport springs, new windshield...it was hit in the left front
wheel well and suffered some suspension damage. The exact extent is
unknown other then the wheel is wacked out of camber now. The cosmetic
damage is not really a big deal (bolt on/bolt off).

This would be a fantastic parts car or the damage could be fixed and
you'd have one killer Milano. I'm asking $1,000.00. The car and myself
are located in Seattle, WA. Buyer would be responsible for transporting
it although I will help set something up if need be.

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided
72 Berlina <-- www.speakeasy.net/~magista/berlina