Re: Any 1994 or 1995 Alfa 164Q's available for sale?

From Jason (orginal author)...

I am in Chicago.  As far as experience with Alfa's and mechanics, well I
have owned a '73 Spider for 10 years and used to be a mechanic, an
automotive engineer, etc.  I think I could handle most of the repairs, but
do the 164's have chronic problems and repair bills?

I love my '73 Spider ans will never sell it, but all you digesters got me
thinking I am not a real Alfisti if I only own one Alfa!  I figured if I am
going to own another, why not a 164Q??

Also, I have been seeing these 164Q's listed for as much as $18,000!  Kelly
Blue Book is talking less than $8K in excellent condition.  What am I
missing here??!!

Any additional thoughts?  Why would you sell your 164 off, too much
trouble??

-Jason Hagen
'73 Spider
(future 164Q????)