rwd F1 cars

>>But guys are we forgetting the pinnacle of auto racing F1 cars are all
RWD?<<

They are also mid engined, which in a road car makes the back seats a tad
small. Ferrari are the only people I can think of who have made a mid
engined
car with rear seats

One of the advantages of fwd is that the engine weigt is over the driven
wheels,
providing more grip in poor conditions such as snow. Something like a 75
with plenty of weight over the driven wheels (from the gearbox) has a
similar
advantage, but not as great

All the best

Keith