GTV-6 wheel bearings

If all goes according to plan, I'm going to try and fix my broken wheel studs this afternoon, but I don't have my shop manual here and I need to know the torque specs for the wheel bearings. In fact, I'd appreciate it if someone could send me a synopsis of the whole procedure as it described in the shop manual (I think it's something like 'tighten to torque x, slacken completely, tighten to torque y, back off until you can fit the cotter pin'). Also, I'd like the torque specs in ft-lbs since that's what the torque wrench I've borrowed reads in. This will be the first time I've used one of those torque wrenches that clicks rather than has a littel pointer on it--I assume that the torque at which it will click is the lowest marking visible on the shaft plus the one on the grip that's lined up with the markings on the shaft--is that correct?

And one more question--since I'm not repacking the bearings or anything--just pulling the hub off to replace two studs--do I actually have to go through the whole bearing torquing procedure (part of which is to squeeze excess grease from the bearings, as I understand it), or should I just tighten it to what I've referred to as torque y?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott