No start....

I'm sure that all of you know that you are not supposed to use your pedal when starting a EFI Alfa...

BUT, there is one thing you can do... If you think that you've flooded the engine, crank with your pedal to the floor (wide open throttle), this will turn OFF the fuel. I kid you not, I found it once with our 164, asked Don Black about it, and he confirmed it for me.

I thought it was something only Ford did...

And it worked on our briefly owned Milano as well...

Worth a try...

Eric

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm