RedLine Oils for Transmission & Differential

     Jack Beck, Alfa racer and RedLine Oil dealer tells me to run MTL in the transmission and NS in the rear end.  That has worked fine for many street miles in several different spiders.
     I cannot keep third gear synchronizer in my 84 race car, but that is another story, with no ending in sight at this time.  I have tried Shell Syntax (sp?) and Swepco before going back to MTL.  It may get NS next rebuild.  Or maybe glue to help the syncros grab.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City