Milano Cranks but no start...

Hi all!

I've been pretty quiet lately ever since life's been
changed quite dramatically for the last 2 years,
and I haven't paid as much attention to my alfas
as I used to.. I think they are getting back to me...

My Verde ran fine last Friday. On Sat morning I turned the
key, engine caught up and started to run for a second and
died.

I eventually traced to power at fuel pump but pump did not run. I picked up a new pump from Ruth Ann's and installed
it last night. This time, pump moves when there's voltage.
Great, that should do it, I thought....

Car cranks, but still no start. Fairly fressh battery,
bright headlight. I've checked all vacume hoses, cleaned
as many ground as i could find, ensured there are sparks
from the spark plugs, still no go...

so

I have gas,
I have sparks,
I have oil in the engine
all vaccume hoses seem tight
the thermo time switch connector cleaned.
all the groudings toward front of he engine bay
  were cleaned,
the connector next to distributor cleaned.
distributor and rotor arm seem fine, no cracks.
swapped ecu too...
AFM does move since gas were pumping...
cold start injector was spitting gas too...
all fuses in the fuse box are good.

i've dried the spark plugs for 10 min under 500w
halogen worklamp,then installed them, tried to
start, no go, left overnight, tried this morning,
still wouldn't start...

There were some clicking sound from area behind throattle
body but I coudln't quite figure out what that was...

Tech quiz of the day: What did I miss?!

Thanks!

Jess Liao @ silly come valley
88 Verde - Just hit 200000 miles