1750, 2000 engines for sale

I've got more engines than I need, and these are for sale/trade as
rebuilders, cores, parts engines.  All came to me as nonrunners.

* US 1750, AR00551*08536* from 71 Berlina.  Crank is .010"/.010", appears
good, as is block, flywheel, pan, front cover.  Head measures 4.39" thick,
but had #2 exhaust valve break, banging up the liner, combustion chamber,
and breaking the valve guide.  Also ruined #2 piston and rod.  Norman Racing
says head can probably be fixed in 2 or 3 hours' labor.  Includes valves,
tappets but no cams or FI pump.  Has 72 intake manifold w/o injectors.
Fully disassembled.  Probably useful only if you need 1750 block, crank, or
flywheel.  Shows little corrosion.  $125/BO

* US 2000, AR01684*A90911* from 80-81 Spider.  Includes crank, pulley,
timing gears, front cover, P&L & rods, flywheel and dual-point dist.  No FI
pump.  Assembled; internals unknown but turns OK. Block shows little
corrosion.  Head included is from 73 Berlina, measures 4.41" but has
corrosion on mating surface, which probably can be welded up or skimmed.
Includes good valves already surfaced.  No intake manifold.  $50/BO

* US 2000, AR01500*11858* from 74 GTV?  Short block only assembled with STD
mains, .010" rods.  Includes block, crank, P&L & rods, timing gears.  No
front cover or other stuff. Alleged good when removed to build race engine.
Shows little/no corrosion. $50/BO

Willing to entertain offers or trades; these engines are not doing me any
good.  Email for more info and pictures.  Buyer to pick up in Berkeley, CA.

Andrew Watry