RE : GTV-6, broken lugs, advice needed

>>Where can I get replacement lugs?  IAP doesn't seem to have >>them, at least not on the web page.

not being on the web page doesn't mean they can't get them.
give them a call.   you could also try AR Ricambi, Centerline,
or Alfa Parts in Berkeley.  they have got to be available from
somewhere . . . i would hope.

>>Also, is it possible to remove the lugs without removing the
>>hub/disc from the spindle, or will I have to go through the
>>whole wheel bearing routine again?

its been years since i sold my GTV6, but i remember having
to remove the hubs from the car to press out the broken studs.

good luck,

dion fields
73 gtv
los angeles