Never sieze and wheel studs.

I know this is probably a dead horse by now. Here is a tip I've learned about
using Never Sieze on wheel studs. 1) NEVER USE this stuff on enclosed lug
nuts. The enclosed nuts have nowhere for the excess lubricant to be squeezed
out. It gets trapped in the end of the nut and therefore not let the nut to
fully tighten to spec.  Simple principle of hydraulics...you cannot compress
a liquid or certain fluids.
 2) The open lug nuts and lug bolts will work with the lube...that is if the
holes for the lug bolts are open ended.
3) I usually only use the lube on my hub centers and the faces of the lug
nuts and bolts. This keeps the alloys from corroding and freezing to the
hubs. Mostly I just use a light oil on the threads then wipe them off. No
excess.
Tim Timko