See ya,
Jim Oiler
1991 164L (one less squeek today then yesterday)

In a message dated 4/12/03 8:18:47 PM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:16:53 +0200
From: "Henrik Hasager" <hhasager@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: CarDisk and Windows XP
My understanding, from reading the Cardisc Homepage, is that the XP
patch, or rather new software is for the 2.0 versions. I tried to
download it, and it doesn't install my 1.3 versions of the Spider and
GTV6 discs... I had problems with the NT operating system, too, but the
cd2html program by Thomas Washburn (sp?) cured that.
Henrik >>