RE: CarDisk and Windows XP

If it is the 2.0 version of Cardisc you have, then www.cardisc.com has a
patch (or something) to download. If you , like me are on v 1.3 you are
SOL.

Henrik
I thought they had the XP compatible patch only for the older ones (that are currently out of print) and not for the newer ones?

And what's up with that "we'll have more by November" message.. it's not November anymore, guys!

Jon -missed an older, patchable Cardisk on Ebay by 30 minutes..