Re: Websites - Cars For Sale

Paul Bayly wrote:

Hi all.  I'm sick of trolling thru a miriad of websites and finding no Alfa
content.  Can I trouble the digesti to post addresses of good sites which
would likely have Giuliettas and Giulias for sale. Prefer engish language
sites, but any and all appreciated.
This is what I've collected so far...  mostly US based AR club sites.

http://alfa.denovich.org/twiki/bin/view/Alfa/AlfaClassifiedsLinks

If I'm missing obvious ones let me know, and I'll add them to the Wiki.

	--Mark
	The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org