cylinder compression values: 150 psi

Hi all,

I just performed a compression test on my  2L Alfa engine. I done this after
the engine reached the normal operating temperature.

I got 150 PSI for all 4 cylinders. That was a good new: all 4 cylinder gave
the same compression value.

I saw in the archive, a lot of discussions about the values we should expect.
Was is the normal range for the 2 L Alfa ?

The engine has over 100 000 Miles. What about the signification of the 150 psi
value for such a 100k M engine ? Is the value elevated and indicative that the
engine has been rebuilt in the past? I don't know anything about the story of
my car.

Car: spider 86

Regards

Damien