Re: milano verde or 164s

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:40:39 EDT MRAXLROZE@domain.elided wrote:

> does anyone know which one would make a better track car?..or which one
> performs better

depends on how you define "performance".

the 164s has a whale of a motor in it. unfortunately, it has to put all
that power down through the front wheels.

my preference for track cars will tend to be rear wheel drive cars. it's a
matter of being able to steer with both ends of the car, and it's easier to
put power down when the powered wheels and the steered wheels are
different.

having said that, i find my base model 164 is nice to drive and works very
well on snow. my base model milano was a little more work to drive on snow,
but it was a splendid track car.

richard