'73-'74 Spider bumpers FS on eBay

Hi Group:

My good friend and ex-Digester (sold his '74 Spider) Tim Lentz has a set of '73-'74 Spider bumpers for sale on eBay. I was going to grab them as spares for my '74, but my storage space for Alfa parts is now limited to only things small enough to easily blend in with the other spares, and a set of bumpers just won't fit in. The item numbers are:

2410701534 and 2410702695

You can alternatively use these links, but I know they don't always make it through the Digest intact:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410701534

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410702695

If you've got any questions, you can certainly contact Tim through the eBay pages, and he'll certainly answer ASAP. The bumpers are packed and ready to ship. Don't wait too long as there are just over 4 days left in the auction.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's