yes, Ed at Caribou does offer samples

Dean Cains had mentioned our upholstery and carpets in AD #397 and had also
said "Ed doesn't provide samples".

Yes, I do provide samples of our top material or our upholstery material or
our carpet material. All I request is that you mail us a self-addressed,
stamped (37 cents) envelope with a note inside stating what samples you want.
We mail these back the day (or the day after) we get it.

Also, there's a link on our Web site to a page of material samples which are
actual photos of the different colors. The problem here is that due to your
monitor settings, etc., the "trueness" of the colors cannot be guaranteed;
that's why we do offer samples.

Ed at Caribou

Alfa parts at: www.AlfaSpider.cc
Fiat parts at: www.caribou.cc