Re: Why do we bother?

Ok Folks!!  Here's our chance to redeem ourselves. Lets get this poor man all
the info that we can. One thing I hate worse than Insurance companies taking
forever, is insurance companies that screw you over the value of your car.
We'll need some pictures to verify that it was almost worth $10,000 before it
was hit. :-)  Right folks?

On another note, Lets all hope Fred D. is doing well. I don't know about you
folks, but I kinda miss the crank old fart. (Said with smile Fred... and
respect. )
Tim Timko