Davidson, NC

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:51:46 EDT
From: JDRatl@domain.elidedSubject: replacement seats, carpet

I am in Atlanta, Georgia, looking for the smartest way to replace both seats
and the carpet in my 1987 Graduate (in black).   Should I go to an auto

upholsterer or is there a smarter route to take?  I've tried the seat cover
route, but I am hoping to have sturdier replacements with foam in good
condition.  I've thought about checking junk yards, but am not optimistic.  I
am on a budget, too.

Any thoughts?  Thanks to all helpers.

Jake Rothschild