Piston rings?

Don't know if this is one of those subjects that has been discussed at great
lengths in the past or not, if so I apologize.

What is the general consensus on using the rings that come with a new piston
and liner set these days?

Over the years I've built a lot of Alfa engines, and have used both the
rings as supplied, as well as Hastings and/or Deves.

Anyone have any first hand experience with Total Seal rings just to confuse
things further.

Thanks,

Jeff