RE: 75 head

Dan,

You and I have talked over the phone about your Italian shop telling you the
head "isn't right" for your car but I'm puzzled.

Why not? I've never run into compatibility problems between 2-liter, single
plug heads.

John, is there a part number difference other than to accommodate Spica or
Bosch? Didn't the Alfa 75 single plug have Bosch injection? Is the only
difference an enlargement at the top of the inlet port to accommodate the
electronic injection manifold (Dan said there wasn't on the head he got back
from Sperry)

Inquiring minds want to know. Seems to me that the people looking at the
head don't quite know what they are looking at.

-Peter