spider won't start and stalling when hot

I have an 83 spider that just developed a problem of not starting when hot.
It works fine when it is cold. When it is hot it won't start and it will stall on low revs.
I was wondering (from past posts) if it might be the auxiliary air device (AAD).
I pulled a plug and it looks like it is running rich. Air filter is fine.

Ed Overly
83 Spider