Giulia Spider

Just joined the list last night and encouraged by the number of messages it's generating.
Wondering how many folks -- particularly in Florida where I am -- might have interest in older Alfas? Mine is a 1965 Giulia Spider that is currently in pieces in my garage in Sarasota.
It's going to be a fairly major project to get it going. Dare I hope anyone has recommendations on someone in Southwest Florida area that might know anything about these beasts?
This one has been sitting in my garage in Sarasota while I was working in New York City for 15 years. I'm just beginning to take stock and see what the possibilities might be for reviving it.
Cheers,
Peter