Carb cleanup

I have a 2l that has been standing for a long time, recently I changed the
oil and started her up,, from the way the engine runs I am sure there is
some fuel flow restriction,, what needs to be cleaned up on the twin
delortos, Iam unfamiliar with these carbs but would like to get the fuel
flowing properly, is it just jets and if so whats the easiest way to
clean,,thanks

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]